Services Australia Pensioner Concession Card


Eligibility for the Pensioner Concession Card (PCC) is determined by Services Australia.

You can get a PCC if you receive any of these payments:

  • Age Pension
  • Bereavement Allowance
  • Carer Payment
  • Disability Support Pension
  • JobSeeker or Youth Allowance and are single, caring for a dependent child and looking for work.
  • Parenting Payment (single)
  • You have partial capacity to work and are receiving certain payments.

You may also get a PCC if you are aged over 60 years, and have been receiving certain allowances or benefits for more than nine months, or have partial capacity to work.

Digital concession cards

If you already have a concession or health care card from Services Australia, you can access a digital image of your card from the Digital Wallet on your Express Plus Centrelink mobile app.

The Digital Wallet lets you present your concession or health care card using your smart device. Some concession providers may not accept digital cards and you will still need to use your physical card.

For more information

Web: Services Australia Pensioner Card

Search for concessions

Find concessions available to holders of this card