Tasmanian Government Concessions

Duty on transfer of real property into joint names

Concession details

An exemption from duty on the transfer of property into joint names is available to:

  • partners in a marriage or personal relationship (significant and carer relationships).

Only available for their principal place of residence.

For more information:

Department of Treasury and Finance
6166 4400 or 1800 001 388
Email: dutyhelp@treasury.tas.gov.au
Web: www.sro.tas.gov.au